These guys aren't Sunday School teachers, for sure, but they're not bad people either. And this episode has additional recordings from the conversations that I had with these “fake IRS agents” as well as more lessons from the scam call center, which generates as much as $30,000 per day, that you can apply to your business.
In This Episode:
- Why you can't get investors for your business (and how to fix this)
- The #1 reason the people you hire flake on you (or otherwise don't work out)
- A hiring lesson from the guy who invented “personal development”
- What you can learn about growing your business from an indie rock band
- The truth about “million-dollar ideas”
- How to make money by selling only two things per week (or fewer)
- Why do many people selling ebooks on Amazon are broke
- Making 200% more money with 2% of the work…
- The $3/hour dilemma
- Letter from a Philippine worker
- How to create real change in the world (not just the fill Facebook with a bunch of BS “slacktivism” posts)
- A renegade call center employee who became rich
- The solution to IRS Scam Calls (it's not what you think)
Links To Things I Talk About:
- What $3 Per Hour Can Do…
- 23 Hours
- Phone Scams Continue to be a Serious Threat
- If you believe you've been a victim of an IRS Impersonation Scam, report the call here.
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Change The World Through Business…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...