Daymond John of Shark Tank loves licensing deals, so it's no surprise he's licensed his name to a seminar company doing events under the name “Daymond John's Launch Academy.”
I got the invite in the mail and booked my reservations. And on this episode of RED Podcast, I share my experience as well as the lessons I learned from this event which will help you to sell more product, pitch better, and have your own successful events.
In This Episode:
- My office with a strip club on top
- Daymond John's VIP Gift Package
- If you ever host a live event, NEVER do this… (Seriously, this was super uncool and didn't make it easy for me to buy)
- Anatomy of a high-dollar sales pitch
- Why you don't have any money (according to the staff of the Daymond John Launch Academy)
- How to be like Daymond John
- The easiest thing to sell people (it works every time)
- What happens when you take $4000 and turn it into $100,000
- How to word a guarantee (this sounds great to buyers, but it also gives you a nice safety net, so they can't abuse it)
- Do you need money for your business? Daymond John has you covered…
- Going from $39,000 to $13,000,000 — how one entrepreneur did it
- The “sidecar” marketing technique — this can make you millions
- Can a cab driver make more money than people at Daymond John's Launch Academy?
- Without this, you have no business (somebody should tell all these “wannabe” startup companies…)
- Making an investor pitch? Five things you need to know…
- Short on money? How to get great employees for a fraction of what your competition is paying
- A “high-dollar pitch” gets analyzed…
- 5 elements of a perfect pitch — How many of these do you have?
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Daymond John's Launch Academy
- The Power of Broke (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Shark Tank
- Coolest Cooler
- The saga of the Coolest cooler: How a Kickstarter campaign goes south
- Dave Ramsey — What his employees say about working for him
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Build A Real Business…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...