Daymond John of Shark Tank loves licensing deals, so it's no surprise he's licensed his name to a seminar company doing events under the name “Daymond John's Launch Academy.”
I got the invite in the mail and booked my reservations. And on this episode of RED Podcast, I share my experience as well as the lessons I learned from this event which will help you to sell more product, pitch better, and have your own successful events.
In This Episode:
- My office with a strip club on top
- Daymond John's VIP Gift Package
- If you ever host a live event, NEVER do this… (Seriously, this was super uncool and didn't make it easy for me to buy)
- Anatomy of a high-dollar sales pitch
- Why you don't have any money (according to the staff of the Daymond John Launch Academy)
- How to be like Daymond John
- The easiest thing to sell people (it works every time)
- What happens when you take $4000 and turn it into $100,000
- How to word a guarantee (this sounds great to buyers, but it also gives you a nice safety net, so they can't abuse it)
- Do you need money for your business? Daymond John has you covered…
- Going from $39,000 to $13,000,000 — how one entrepreneur did it
- The “sidecar” marketing technique — this can make you millions
- Can a cab driver make more money than people at Daymond John's Launch Academy?
- Without this, you have no business (somebody should tell all these “wannabe” startup companies…)
- Making an investor pitch? Five things you need to know…
- Short on money? How to get great employees for a fraction of what your competition is paying
- A “high-dollar pitch” gets analyzed…
- 5 elements of a perfect pitch — How many of these do you have?
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Daymond John's Launch Academy
- The Power of Broke (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Shark Tank
- Coolest Cooler
- The saga of the Coolest cooler: How a Kickstarter campaign goes south
- Dave Ramsey — What his employees say about working for him
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Build A Real Business…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts