As you grow your influence, you'll have opportunities to generate “free money” simply by using your name. For example, [[YOUR NAME HERE]] Bottled Water or [[YOUR NAME HERE]] Dog Food.
For some people, these kinds of deals can make more money than their “real” businesses…
But is something like this for you?
In this episode, I talk about the pros and cons of licensing your name, how opportunities like this happen, and what you need to watch out for when they do…
In This Episode:
- Why Daymond John isn't at the Daymond John Launch Academy seminar
- A teenage “hobby” that is now worth BILLIONS — Too bad the original owners sold it for just $130
- The 14-week #1 Billboard Hit (You've danced to it at weddings…) — Sold for just $1500!
- Something to watch for when doing “partnerships” online
- Keeping your good reputation online…
- Only $27 for $10,000 in “value” (and by “value” I mean %#!+)
- The guru “race to the bottom” and how to avoid it
- Why you don't see Gucci in Costco
- The “Utah Scam” and what you need to know about it (because you're the one who will be really screwed)
- Why Guerrilla Marketing is dead
- Chicken Soup For The Soul (You were already thinking this, but I'm going to say it anyway…)
- Selling meth on RED Podcast
- What you need to know about the sponsors of RED Podcast
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Daymond John's Launch Academy
- Fake Ass Event, Where Is Daymond John?
- Six-Figure Musician – How to Sell More Music, Get More People to Your Shows, and Make More Money in the Music Business (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Guerrilla Marketing: Easy and Inexpensive Strategies for Making Big Profits from Your Small Business
- Chicken Soup for the Soul 20th Anniversary Edition (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- New Media Expo (NMX) – A Review
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Make Extra Money…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...