Are you sick of hearing about Donald Trump yet? Hillary Clinton?
Sorry. That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Sort of… I promise you it has everything to do with your business. In fact, this just might be what saves your business from failure.
I also talk about marketing to lesbians… Yes, this applies to you also, even if you're a straight white guy who wants to “Make America Great Again.”
In This Episode:
- What Taylor Swift thinks about Donald Trump (and Hillary Clinton)
- Business advice from a “Christian” marketing consulting
- Why people in the United States (and people in general) are more pissed off and divisive than ever
- Who lies more? Democrats or Republicans?
- The reason so many people think Hillary Clinton is a “baby killer”
- Trump – Is he a rapist?
- As a business owner, when the the right time to share your political views?
- The social media echo chamber (echo chamber…echo chamber…echo chamber…)
- Playing it “safe” on social media
- Ken Bone's adult movie offer
- White guys eating white bread
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Lesbians And Subaru
- Hyperpartisan Facebook Pages Are Publishing False And Misleading Information At An Alarming Rate
- Ken Bone's Uber Endorsement
- Rush Limbaugh (Before He Was Famous)
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Grab ‘Em By The Podcast…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...