When it comes to marketing, there's a lot of misinformation going around. It sounds good and it makes sense on paper, but in practice, it doesn't work.
One of the biggest lies of marketing is the myth of “Be Everywhere.”
You'll see this on blogs and hear is on podcasts. It's spoken of at seminars…
And it doesn't work…
In This Episode:
- A marketing lesson from “Sex Pistols with a banjo”
- Standing out in a crowded marketplace
- Southern Baptists, sex, and rock n' roll
- What “Be Everywhere” actually looks like (and what it gets you)
- Need a big, general audience? Here's what to do…
- The big mistake amateur book authors make when releasing a new book — this happened to me just this week!
- How to market like a Seventh-day Adventist
- The trick to “Be Everywhere” without actually being everywhere
- Secrets of making real connections with potential customers
- Shark Tank — think about this next time you watch it…
- How much is a “Facebook Friend” worth?
Links To Things I Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Be Everywhere…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts