Tim Ferriss has a new book, Tools Of Titans.
Tim's podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show, has had something like 100,000,000 downloads. My podcast doesn't have nearly as many listeners, so I thought, “Why not do an episode that talks all about Tim Ferriss and see if you can hijack some of that traffic?”
This episode is simply a review of his new book.
In This Episode:
- Why I don't “connect” with the message of Tim Ferriss (in general)
- What Tim Ferriss has in common with a top hair metal musician
- How Tim Ferriss wrote a 704-page book
- The reason Tools Of Titans makes it easy for you in implement change in your life\
- Can you really shortcut mastery?
- Is Tools Of Titans worth buying?
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Tools Of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts