Tim Ferriss has a new book, Tools Of Titans.
Tim's podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show, has had something like 100,000,000 downloads. My podcast doesn't have nearly as many listeners, so I thought, “Why not do an episode that talks all about Tim Ferriss and see if you can hijack some of that traffic?”
This episode is simply a review of his new book.
In This Episode:
- Why I don't “connect” with the message of Tim Ferriss (in general)
- What Tim Ferriss has in common with a top hair metal musician
- How Tim Ferriss wrote a 704-page book
- The reason Tools Of Titans makes it easy for you in implement change in your life\
- Can you really shortcut mastery?
- Is Tools Of Titans worth buying?
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Tools Of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...