You can learn a lot about influence and human psychology by watching rock stars on stage. A solid frontman is as skilled at leading a crowd as any great political, religious, or social leader.
If you're really into improving your influence with large audiences, you need to study rock stars. And that's exactly what I'm doing on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Marketing lessons from the biggest mouth in rock and roll
- The most annoying thing about public speakers — never do this! NEVER!
- What comics (and hookers) know about connecting with people…
- A mistake speakers, comics, and other performers make when trying to connect with an audience
- Cults (and good speakers) use this technique to build loyalty (and people love them for it)
- Why retail clerks are assholes
- The real estate agent who insulted my wife — was this a sales technique?
Links To Things I Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...