My grandfather, like a lot of Southern men, loved guns. When I
was a kid, traveling "gun shows" would come through town and he'd
come with them to sell ammunition.
I'd tag along...
Working at these events was one of my first jobs. I got to know
a lot of the dealers and see how they ran their businesses. On this
episode of RED Podcast, I talk about the experience and
what you, as an influencer, can learn from this
In This Episode:
- Inside the $32,000,000,000 business known as guns
- Grandpa's "lowrider" car
- Rednecks with money
- "Buy Low and Sell High" - what this really looks
- How to DOUBLE the money you make as a speaker
- What drug dealers know about getting maximum price for their
- Why companies in Boise, ID (a cheap place to live) will
pay you more money than NYC (a very expensive city)
- 400% more money for driving one mile down the road
- Are you wasting time with "Facebook Ads" and other tools to
find new customers?
- An easy way to segment your mailing list and send personalized,
- How to be "the guy" - this is so simple you can start doing it
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
Convert Kit, the best
way to build a profitable mailing list. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get a free month.
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like
RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.