My grandfather, like a lot of Southern men, loved guns. When I was a kid, traveling “gun shows” would come through town and he'd come with them to sell ammunition.
I'd tag along…
Working at these events was one of my first jobs. I got to know a lot of the dealers and see how they ran their businesses. On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about the experience and what you, as an influencer, can learn from this $32,000,000,000 industry…
In This Episode:
- Inside the $32,000,000,000 business known as guns
- Grandpa's “lowrider” car
- Rednecks with money
- “Buy Low and Sell High” – what this really looks like
- How to DOUBLE the money you make as a speaker
- What drug dealers know about getting maximum price for their products
- Why companies in Boise, ID (a cheap place to live) will pay you more money than NYC (a very expensive city)
- 400% more money for driving one mile down the road
- Are you wasting time with “Facebook Ads” and other tools to find new customers?
- An easy way to segment your mailing list and send personalized, bulk email
- How to be “the guy” – this is so simple you can start doing it today
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Hillbilly Elegy (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- GMass – Send Bulk Email Via Gmail
- Convert Kit
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...