Donald Trump came through Nashville for a post-election rally. I was there. On this episode of RED Podcast I talk about my experience attending as well as related marketing and influence lessons you can apply to your business.
In This Episode:
- Donald Trump and Lil Wayne
- The phone call I received from Donald Trump's daughter-in-law
- A “liberal plan” to embarrass Donald Trump (and why it failed)
- Donald Trump's “dirty trick” for making sure people are in the audience to watch him speak
- How I blended in to not attract attention (and get people talking to me)
- Black people at a Trump rally? Yes.
- How Donald Trump built such a loyal following (and how you can do the same)
- The liberal lady who didn't know when to shut up…
- A conservative guy who almost got his ass kicked (by me)
- How I tried to sneak in (and why it didn't work)
- Two guys in line to see Donald Trump start throwing punches…
- The last place you want to be when you're in a large crowd of angry people (this killed two people at the same venue in 1987)
- How to sell a ton of “Made in China” Trump hats
- Two versions of America (and the marketing lesson they hold)
- Why it's good to have an enemy
- Creating your own mob
- How Donald Trump took a gamble on pissing off 64% of his crowd (and won)
- Donald Trump vs. Pizzeria
Links To Things I Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...