Donald Trump came through Nashville for a post-election rally. I was there. On this episode of RED Podcast I talk about my experience attending as well as related marketing and influence lessons you can apply to your business.
In This Episode:
- Donald Trump and Lil Wayne
- The phone call I received from Donald Trump's daughter-in-law
- A “liberal plan” to embarrass Donald Trump (and why it failed)
- Donald Trump's “dirty trick” for making sure people are in the audience to watch him speak
- How I blended in to not attract attention (and get people talking to me)
- Black people at a Trump rally? Yes.
- How Donald Trump built such a loyal following (and how you can do the same)
- The liberal lady who didn't know when to shut up…
- A conservative guy who almost got his ass kicked (by me)
- How I tried to sneak in (and why it didn't work)
- Two guys in line to see Donald Trump start throwing punches…
- The last place you want to be when you're in a large crowd of angry people (this killed two people at the same venue in 1987)
- How to sell a ton of “Made in China” Trump hats
- Two versions of America (and the marketing lesson they hold)
- Why it's good to have an enemy
- Creating your own mob
- How Donald Trump took a gamble on pissing off 64% of his crowd (and won)
- Donald Trump vs. Pizzeria
Links To Things I Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts