This is Part 2 of a two-part series on marketing lessons learned from the Donald Trump post-election rally in Nashville. Part 1 is here.
This episode specifically brings up some issues regarding the morality of how we make our money as well as talks more about how Trump won the 2016 Presidential election.
In This Episode:
- High, drunk, or mentally ill?
- Why I used to subscribe to Cosmo magazine…
- What type of bitch are you?
- The reason Donald Trump had so many empty seats at his Nashville rally…
- White people
- Fighting “pornography” while making money off it
- The thing Donald Trump is best at (and why you know who he is)
- Crabs in a barrel
- How Donald Trump repels women
- Pro Donald Trump vs. Anti Hillary Clinton
- Why people didn't vote for Hillary Clinton (it has nothing to do with her qualifications)
- The “triple threat” to influence — this works for podcasters, bloggers, and speakers
- How to develop “instant rapport”
- Can Americans really relate to Donald Trump? Probably not (but they think they can).
- The pros and cons (mostly pros) of working in small markets
- How to pick up high-paying gigs that don't have a lot of competition…
- Are segments of your market being ignored?
Links To Things I Talk About:
- “The Angels Weep” by Audionautix, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution
- “Earthy Crust” and “Action Hero” by Jingle Punks
- “Run” by Max Surla
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...