A big part of your success as an expert is proper mindset. Without this needed foundation, it's difficult to build a business that makes money and helps others.
Aaron Walker has a “success” book called View From The Top. It's part autobiographical and part advice on how to live a better life.
In this episode, I talk about it…
In This Episode:
- Three types of entrepreneurs — which one are you?
- The good thing about marrying somebody who has been divorced (and working with people who have failed in business)
- Why we believe our own hype
- It's pronounced A-Ron…
- A good reason to read similar (or even “knock off”) books
- Jumping into things you have no business jumping into (and how this can be a good idea)
- The deception of success
- A $3870 computer (possibly stolen) for only $450…
- The Mastermind – how to run one
- 2 big reasons mastermind groups fail
Links To Things I Talk About:
- View From The Top (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- PowerBook 160
- Think And Grow Rich (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- RED Rules
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.