A big part of your success as an expert is proper mindset. Without this needed foundation, it's difficult to build a business that makes money and helps others.
Aaron Walker has a “success” book called View From The Top. It's part autobiographical and part advice on how to live a better life.
In this episode, I talk about it…
In This Episode:
- Three types of entrepreneurs — which one are you?
- The good thing about marrying somebody who has been divorced (and working with people who have failed in business)
- Why we believe our own hype
- It's pronounced A-Ron…
- A good reason to read similar (or even “knock off”) books
- Jumping into things you have no business jumping into (and how this can be a good idea)
- The deception of success
- A $3870 computer (possibly stolen) for only $450…
- The Mastermind – how to run one
- 2 big reasons mastermind groups fail
Links To Things I Talk About:
- View From The Top (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- PowerBook 160
- Think And Grow Rich (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- RED Rules
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, subscribe now via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...