Entrepreneurs talk a good game when discussing boldness, transparency, and authenticity, but few are willing to go to the lengths Alexandra Harbushka has.
In this episode, I talk about Alexandra about her bold platform. If you're looking to better connect with your audience and help people, listen up, because this is what that looks like…
NOTICE: This episode isn't for kids, highly-religious people, or those who are uncomfortable talking about sex.
In This Episode:
- The difference between herpes and HIV (from a marketing perspective)
- How much of your life should you share on a podcast?
- Herpes 101 — there are two types of herpes (and odds are you have one of them)
- Feeling the fear about something (and doing it anyway)
- A counterintuitive way to make your life easier
- How religion and judgement from others can affect your business
- Anonymous trolls (and how to deal with them)
- Being clear in your communication (even when the words you're using are uncomfortable to some)
- When (and how) you lose connection with people
- What clarity looks like
- The type of marketing people are so sick of (yet companies still do this all the time)
Links To Things I Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, subscribe now via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts