Entrepreneurs talk a good game when discussing boldness, transparency, and authenticity, but few are willing to go to the lengths Alexandra Harbushka has.
In this episode, I talk about Alexandra about her bold platform. If you're looking to better connect with your audience and help people, listen up, because this is what that looks like…
NOTICE: This episode isn't for kids, highly-religious people, or those who are uncomfortable talking about sex.
In This Episode:
- The difference between herpes and HIV (from a marketing perspective)
- How much of your life should you share on a podcast?
- Herpes 101 — there are two types of herpes (and odds are you have one of them)
- Feeling the fear about something (and doing it anyway)
- A counterintuitive way to make your life easier
- How religion and judgement from others can affect your business
- Anonymous trolls (and how to deal with them)
- Being clear in your communication (even when the words you're using are uncomfortable to some)
- When (and how) you lose connection with people
- What clarity looks like
- The type of marketing people are so sick of (yet companies still do this all the time)
Links To Things I Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, subscribe now via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...