Lewis Howes has a new book about “How Men Can Embrace Vulnerability, Create Strong Relationships, and Live Their Fullest Lives.”
I think it's about more than that. I think it contains some big marketing lessons.
On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about Lewis' new book and how you can use it to better connect with your audience…
In This Episode:
- How to go big with your business (if you can do it)
- Getting the word out about your book (or other product)
- Two different marketing reasons to read Mask Of Masculinity
- Three elements of Lewis' book launch (and how to do something similar with your book launches)
- Lewis Howes knows celebrities who can help him with his book launch — what to do if you don't…
- The downside of “big media” like Good Morning America
- How to be “everywhere” (without actually being everywhere)
- The old school way to simulate Facebook's “tracking pixel”
- This happens a lot in Jr. High classrooms and people say they hate it (but they secretly love it)
- Yeah, that sounds harsh… But I'll explain why it's a good idea for you and your marketing…
- How to get a record deal — this also works for authors who want a book deal
- An atheist, a vegan, and a crossfitter walk into a bar…
- Gay Pride and you (even if you're not gay)
- A men's book made for women? Think about this…
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Thug Kitchen – Eat Like You Give a F*ck
- School Of Greatness (Podcast)
- School Of Greatness (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Mask Of Masculinity (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- The Happiness Project (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Podcast Movement
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, subscribe now via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...