Can a better connection with people really increase our business and improve the quality of our lives at the same time? Will better human connection make us better leaders and entrepreneurs?
Tim David thinks so. On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk to him about his new book, True Influence – The Magic Of Human Connection, and get his thoughts on how you can better communicate with (and influence) the people around you.
In This Episode:
- What “influence” is…
- When influence happens (and how to get there)
- How to get more readers for your blog (and get more listeners for your podcast)
- The best way to connect with people (and do it quickly)
- 4 corners of influence
- 3 words to increase email response
- The one time when good sales technique doesn't matter
- How to almost guarantee you'll get a sale (almost…)
- Ethical traits (you can develop any of these with practice) to help you boost influence
- When “inauthenticity” makes sense
- The “verbal slap” (and when to use it)
Links To Things I Talk About:
- True Influence – The Magic Of Human Connection
- Give And Take (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- 61 Science-Based Influence Strategies
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts