Let's be honest about podcasting. Doing a podcast can be an amazing experience, but when it's not going well, it can also be a huge drag.
The majority of podcasts get fewer than 200 downloads per episode.
If you have a podcast, I don't want you to fall into the trap so many podcasts do — I want you to succeed, have fun with your podcast, and reach people. In this episode, I share a story that I hope inspired you to keep moving forward with your podcast, even if it's not currently where you'd like it to be.
In This Episode:
- The worst part of podcasting?
- What bartenders, black jack dealers, and (some) podcasters have in common
- Why podcasters lose touch with their audiences
- When podcasting becomes a drag…
- The real reason people listen to podcasts
- Meeting your idols
- Developing a connection with podcast listeners, blog readers, and others who consume your content
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by Ripl, the best way to stand out on social media. Create eye-catching animated videos and share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with one tap. Try it out now.
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, subscribe now via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...