Let's be honest about podcasting. Doing a podcast can be an amazing experience, but when it's not going well, it can also be a huge drag.
The majority of podcasts get fewer than 200 downloads per episode.
If you have a podcast, I don't want you to fall into the trap so many podcasts do — I want you to succeed, have fun with your podcast, and reach people. In this episode, I share a story that I hope inspired you to keep moving forward with your podcast, even if it's not currently where you'd like it to be.
In This Episode:
- The worst part of podcasting?
- What bartenders, black jack dealers, and (some) podcasters have in common
- Why podcasters lose touch with their audiences
- When podcasting becomes a drag…
- The real reason people listen to podcasts
- Meeting your idols
- Developing a connection with podcast listeners, blog readers, and others who consume your content
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by Ripl, the best way to stand out on social media. Create eye-catching animated videos and share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with one tap. Try it out now.
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, subscribe now via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts