We’re a few days into the new year and it’s time to get down to business!
In this episode, I share a simple goal-setting process that will allow you to make things happen and see results this year, especially when it comes to spreading your message and connecting with people. Whether your main media is blogging, podcasting, online video, broadcast radio, or direct mail, this system will help you to reach more people with your message than ever before.
In This Episode:
- Meth users and entrepreneurs (they have more in common than staying up for days at a time)
- Entrepreneur GPS
- What an Italian economist knows about accomplishing your goals
- Why “Be Everywhere” marketing doesn’t work for upcoming entrepreneurs (and most experienced entrepreneurs)
- The reason so many podcasters are expanding into YouTube marketing
- How to run a vending machine business (or any business)
- What top podcasters have in common (and how to do the exact same thing in your business)
- Einstein called it “the most powerful force in the universe.”
- Why people quit going to the gym (and when they quit) — knowing this will help you with your goals for this year
- How to keep motivated to compete your goals when you feel like giving up
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by Ripl, the best way to stand out on social media. Create eye-catching animated videos and share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with one tap. Try it out now.
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People…
If you like RED Podcast, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, subscribe now via Apple Podcasts and you’ll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts