Jeff Sanders signed a contract with Wiley to publish his book, The Free-Time Formula: Finding Happiness, Focus, and Productivity No Matter How Busy You Are,
This is Part 3 of a three-part series on how the writing and publishing process went down. Everything in the series was done in realtime, as it was happening. This episode contains a conversation I had with Jeff right after The Free-Time Formula was released to the public.
In This Episode:
- Who's going to market this book?
- The importance of pre-orders for your book
- Getting your book in physical bookstores
- How to sell books to people on your mailing list
- Have a podcast? How often should you mention that you have a book available?
- Should the audio book version of your book get its own launch?
- Old school book publishers (and how they think)
- Advertising books on Amazon.com
- Airport bookstores
- Why authors sign contracts with major book publishers
- Getting a foreword for your book
- How to reach out to people for endorsements of your book (and how to get them to say yes)
- Meeting deadlines when you're writing a book
- The power of books
Links To Things I Talk About:
- The Free-Time Formula: Finding Happiness, Focus, and Productivity No Matter How Busy You Are
- 5AM Miracle Podcast
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, subscribe now via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...