I'm about 90 days away from releasing my new book on how to market yourself via podcasting. This is a book I started writing about three years ago and it's been a challenge to get it out.
Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing a behind-the-scenes look at the writing and publishing of this book.
In This Series:
- Writing a book (and rewriting it…three different times)
- Hiring an editor, firing that editor (sort of), and bringing in two new editors
- Finishing your book, ripping it into pieces, and putting those pieces back together, in a new and better order
- Doubt – What if this doesn't work?
- Introducing yourself to a brand new market
- Getting famous people to do a foreword for your book
- Being turned down by famous people…
- Having so many delays on your book people don't take your seriously anymore
- Editing down 120,000 words into 80,000 good words
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People…
If you like RED Podcast, subscribe now via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode. And if you really like RED, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two).
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...