YouTube is the second largest search engine online.
People love video. Isn't it time you took advantage of this?
On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about selling with video…
In This Episode:
- A 4-step “sales letter” formula (it works in every format)
- How to make people like you
- Before you get out your video camera and start shooting, you must do this (unless you want to screw everything up)
- Most people (probably you) don't have this kind of talent…
- Why you'll never be done editing
- Is your sales video too long? We'll show you how to know…
- Where to look for “bad” examples of sales videos, so you don't make the same mistakes with your videos
- Why Laurel took a “comedy writing” class and how the skills she learned help her make great videos (it's not what you think)
- What it takes to get somebody to buy from you
- Video options for people who hate being on video
Links To Things We Talk About:
- School of Laughs
- 3000 Watt Digital Video Softbox Lighting Kit
- Nick Navatta
You Can Tell Them It's Better Than TV…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. For example, leave a review on Apple Podcasts…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...