Prince is gone, but he's left behind a legacy of not only music, but some great business lessons for entrepreneurs, book authors, podcasters, bloggers, and others making a living with their ideas.
In This Episode:
- A business lesson from Prince's “secret vault”
- The story behind Purple Rain
- Branding lessons from Prince — are you doing these with your business?
- How Prince controlled an interview
- The real reason Prince changed his name
- Did Prince really live a life of excess? Not when it came to this…
- What Prince (and Alaskan fisherman) know that most entrepreneurs don't
- A book publishing lesson from Prince's record label
- How to sell “mystery”
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Be Sexy MFs And Increase P Control…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...